My lovely life ;)

November 13, 2009

Autobiography


I’ll speak a little about me.


My name is Ana Paula Ribeiro, I’m twenty six years old.

This is my family:

This is my mother, her name’s Julia, she’s fifty one and she’s a dressmaker. She is very angry. (This is her friend Goreti).

This is my father, his name is Hercílio, he’s fifty two and he’s a gardener. He’s very funny. And this is my sister, her name is Ana Carolina, she’s eighteen. She doesn’t live with me at the moment. She studies business administration in Lavras at UFLA and she lives with her friends. She’s a very intelligent girl. We’re friends, we always fight like all brothers, but I love her.

My family is very large. I have two grandfathers and two grandmathers, thirty two uncles and aunts and fourty eight cousins.

I was born in Maria da Fé and I lived there until twenty years of age. I live in Itajubá since 2003 (two thousand three). I live with my parents in a small apartment.



My childhood was great. My hair was blond and I was a naughty girl. I could read when I was four years old and I started wearing glasses with four years old too. At school I was always a good student.


When I was a teenager I was very rebellious. I always liked to travel and go to parties but my parents didn’t like it but I went anyway. I worked as tourist guide, receptionist, salesperson, secretary, telephone operator and now I'm administration assistant at UNIFEI. I studied until the high school in Maria da Fé and then I studied in a technical course of administration at Colégio de Itajubá and now I study Languages at Universitas. I chose this course because I want to be a teacher.


I have a boyfriend, his name is Juliano. He’s twenty six years old and he is a little farmer. He lives in Pedralva. He has beautiful green eyes. He’s my great companion. I love him very much and we want to get married in short time.




I also have many friends. Some don’t live here then I always talk to them by phone and internet. I never forget their birthdays. They are all very special for me and it’s very funny when we are together.


Well, things that I like: I learned to swim a short time ago but I like a lot. I like dancing. In my free time I like watching movies.I don’t like to cook, I just cook the basics. I like pasta. My favorite fruit is guava and I love chocolate. I’m a chocolover. My favorite flowers are tulips. I want to know the city of Bonito in Mato Grosso do Sul, it has beautiful caves and lakes.

My teacher of English says to me: _What can I say about your lovely life?!

=D I agree!!! Is a lovely life!!!

Comments

No response to “My lovely life ;)”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment